Saturday, February 10, 2007

Clearing out the stash

I have a little too much sock yarn, heh. :)

Prizes

Here are the contest prizes - a skein of Schaeffer Anne for Kim U (blue), a skein of Opal sock yarn for Jo (multi), and a skein of Fortissima Socka for Julie (green). Kim gets the Schaeffer Anne because her teen idol** had staying power. :) In fact, I'd put him on my top five list today!

I divided the Schaeffer Anne into two balls, but it's all there. The Opal was wound but not used, and the Fortissima is as you see it.

Ladies, email me at meangirl AT comcast DOT net with your addresses and I'll send your prizes this week! Woo!

PS: Jo's winning idols were John Taylor of Duran Duran and Jason Patric from "The Lost Boys"; Julie's were Peter Cetera and Ralph Macchio, and Kim's was Johnny Depp.**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Woo-hoo!

Thanks :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wheeeeee!!! Just emailed my info!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home