Thursday, February 15, 2007

More snow!

This time covering the ground! I've got to take the Schmade to the vet this morning, so real quick I just want to say that my prayers have been answered. I was one of those 1,000 people who asked Addi to make these needles. Must. Get. Them.

And not necessarily for lace - sharp tips are great for socks, too, and some of my INOX Express needles have seen better days. Not that I've worked on any socks lately...I tried last night but couldn't pay attention to the Monkey chart and LOST at the same time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

I wrote too. I wonder if Sheila will be getting them. Let's ask!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Sharp tips are also good for cotton. The Spring/Summer knits I have planned will be on cotton blends of DK weight. These new needles will be perfect.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one step ahead of you guys and have already ordered those Addis so as soon as they are available, we'll have them. THEY ROCK - I tried the size 3's using the smallest yarn we have and it was awesome! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I'm with you Jen on the sock thing or virtually any project that knits on small needles. They stop at size 6 though and I wish they didn't because they'd be great for slippery things like silk too.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Snow on the ground? Here? Not in my 'hood unfortunately :-(

9:33 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I wrote to them as well! Must. Resist. Ordering. Immediately

3:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Argh. No 0s/2mm? And how about my most coveted size of circular - the 1.75mm?? Alas.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home